5-28-20 - From the Elders:
This Sunday (5-31-20) we are resuming services inside the church building, beginning at 10:30 am. We will resume Wednesday evening services on 6-3-20. Beginning Sunday 6-7-20 we will resume our 9:30 am Bible studies as well. Sunday evenings will still be the online prayer group, until we can be assured of adequate cleaning of the building on Sunday afternoons. We still have many requests, to enable our worship to God to be an edifying portion of each person’s life.
- If you are sick, please stay home! If you are uncomfortable coming inside the building during the present crisis, the elders understand your choice to maintain your health by your absence, and we urge those who are absent to listen to sermon material online.
- Please liberally use the hand sanitizers and hand wipes available. Please do not touch any surface in the building unnecessarily. Please do not drink from the water fountain.
- Seating will be on alternating rows. Please do not use the rows that are closed by tape. Family units are encouraged to sit together. However, please keep at least 3 open seats (6 feet) between different family units. Those who prefer may also sit against the back wall or in the cry room.
- Wearing masks is optional, but please maintain responsible and safe distance. We ask for everyone to respect the personal choices of others; please don't feel compelled to do anything with which you are not comfortable.
- Men who are scheduled to serve during worship (leading prayer, reading scripture, etc.) will be asked to use specific microphones provided.
- The adult Bible classes on Wednesday at 7 pm and Sunday at 9:30 am will be in the main auditorium. The children’s classes will resume in their normal rooms.
- Our Sunday and Wednesday gatherings will follow the same order of worship, with the following exceptions:
- On Sundays, please pick up an individual communion serving on the table, consisting of an unleavened wafer and a small cup of grape juice, as well as a small zipper bag for disposal. If you prefer, you may bring your own. Waste receptacles will be provided near exits.
- The Sunday offering will be accepted in an offering box in the west hallway.
We ask for your fervent prayers for our whole congregation as we respond to the COVID-19 crisis and all of Satan's other trials.
Parking Lot Services
4-26-20 - The Eastview Church of Christ will be holding worship service on Sunday mornings at 10:30 am in the parking lot. We will be following protocols put in place by government and public health officials (Rom 13:1-5). We pray that the pandemic facing the world passes quickly.
This church website also has a regularly updated library of sermon material available here. How blessed we are, that we can continue to worship our merciful Lord, even in difficulties (Ps 57, Ps 142)!