During the COVID-19 crisis, the church at Eastview is implementing some new safety precautions. There will be an additional cleaning regimen after every gathering. Please make note of the following for all of our members and guests:
- Most importantly, pray for our church family and leaders at this time of crisis.
- If you are sick, please stay at home. If you are uncomfortable coming into the building, please take opportunities for private worship. If you wish to listen to sermons, our library can be found here.
- Hand sanitizer and wipes are provided, and their use is highly encouraged. Do not touch any surfaces unnecessarily.
- Please sit in alternating rows in order to keep 6 feet of safe social distance. Families are encouraged to sit together, with separation between different family units.
- Masks are optional at this time. However, respect and discretion are necessary for all.
- Individual servings of the communion are placed on the table in the west hallway.
- A box for Sunday offering is also in the west hallway.
For Indiana's state guidelines for public gatherings, please click here.