During the COVID-19 crisis, the church at Eastview continues to implementing safety precautions. Please make note of the following for all of our members and guests:
- Most importantly, pray for our church family and shepherds at this time of crisis.
- If you are sick, please stay at home. If you are uncomfortable coming into the building, please take opportunities for private worship. If you wish to listen to sermons, our library can be found here.
- Hand sanitizer and wipes are provided, and their use is highly encouraged. Do not touch any surfaces unnecessarily.
- Seats have been arranged to allow for safe social distance between people or family units.
- Masks are not mandatory, but they are provided for those who wish to wear one. All members and guests are encouraged to exercise respect, regardless of mask status.
- A box for Sunday offering is in the west hallway.
- The entire church building goes through a cleaning regimen after each gathering, 3 times per week.
For Indiana's state guidelines for public gatherings, please click here.